Saving is not only an important way to reach your financial goals, it’s also a way to make sure you’re covered for unexpected emergencies. We offer everything from basic savings for short-term needs to a money market account for longer terms. See our Investment page for Individual Retirement Accounts for your long-term security.
This is an account for our regular savers.
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly
- If the average balance for any quarter is below $1,000, there will be a $1.00 charge for each withdrawal over 3 during the quarter up to $3.00.
- If the minimum balance for the quarter is below $100.00, there will be a $5.00 maintenance charge for that quarter.
- Click here for the current rate
Money Market Accounts
Money Market is a limited withdrawal checking/savings account for individuals looking to earn more and still have access to their funds.
- Account holders may make up to 6 withdrawals, including transfers during the statement period. A $5.00 excessive withdrawal fee applies to each withdrawal made after the first six.
- There are no service charges unless the minimum balance is below $1,000 for the monthly statement period. Then the charge is $10.00 for that period. Monthly fees are determined by the account’s Minimum Daily Balance:
0.00 – 999.99 $10.00
- The interest rates are subject to change at any time.
- Click here for current rates